Constantly able to turn up some of The WBFF’s top fitness models and, arguably, one of the best: Three-time Undefeated WBFF Pro Diva Fitness Model World Champion Miryah Jade Scott, Calgary is one of the top destinations to find the best faces and best bodies in the world! Year after year, The WBFF is astounded by the quality that shines on stage at the Martha Cohen Theatre. Will The WBFF’s next Pro Fitness Model World Champion be discovered here again? It could be you! Register now for your chance to earn your WBFF Pro status or see The Best of the Mid-West compete live. Tickets on sale soon!
Venue: Martha Cohen Theatre
Martha Cohen Theatre
Martha Cohen Theatre
Arts Commons (formerly EPCOR CENTRE for the Performing Arts)
205 8 Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 0K9
Bordering Olympic Plaza, Arts Commons occupies a full block from 8th Ave to 9th Ave SE and 1st Street SE to Macleod Trail.
Ticket Info Coming Soon. Tickets available through the Arts Common ticketing through the Events Centre.
This show is an Amateur Only show.
Categories & Divisions
- Amateur Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Figure Model – Register Online
- Commercial Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
The WBFF invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate in our events. We welcome all men and women of any level or ethnicity to compete with us.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Contestants can compete in any event from any city or country in any scheduled WBFF event around the World. Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Signed application registration and release forms.
- There is no performing talent competition and no experience is necessary.
- Contestants are expected to book our official beauty services including tanning, hair, and makeup services.
Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at email@example.com.
To register for this show, you may do so using any one of the following ways:
- Register Online: register.wbffshows.com
- Register By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register By Telephone: 1-877-987-WBFF
Printable Contestant Forms
Minimize your waiting time at registration day by printing and filling out these forms and bringing them with you when you sign in.
Bio Form - This is for the MC to read while you are on stage. Make it interesting, but keep it classy!
Official Beauty Services
It is mandatory that all participants use the WBFF Beauty Services, no exceptions, for hair, makeup, and tanning. This is also to ensure the highest integrity of the brand quality for all WBFF events.
Please email email@example.com to book your hair, makeup, and tanning appointment.
Official Photography Services
Official WBFF Photographer David Ford
David Ford has been at the forefront of fitness photography for the past decade. He has been the head WBFF photographer since the beginning and for good reason: he’s the best at what he does. David will be at many of the WBFF events this year in the USA and at all the events once again in Canada. His photography and professionalism is second to none and he delivers his product in a very timely fashion. In addition to private shoots, David also is the exclusive WBFF stage photographer. If you would like to learn more about David, or prearrange an individual shoot, he can be contacted through his website: davidfordpictures.com
Official WBFF Themewear
Designed by Official WBFF Designer Alex Davey
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to have your themewear designed.
Registration & Sign-in Day
Friday June 23rd
Contestant sign-in and registration will take place on Friday June 23rd at 5:00pm until 7:30pm located within the Host Hotel at the Delta Bow Vally Hotel in Downtown Calgary.
The dress code is strictly semi-formal. No sweats, no tank-tops, no flip-flops: dress to impress.
All contestants are expected to attend registration where they will:
- Pick up their badge number
- Receive a show information package
- Submit a signed waiver form
- Fill out and hand in their bio form – download form
Shortly after registrations have been completed, there will be a mandatory contestant meeting where The WBFF will:
- State what is expected of all contestants on show day
- Go over the rules, regulations, and code of conduct
- Make sure that you know how to get to the theatre/backstage
- Give a run-down of the show script
- Answer any questions you may have
Saturday June 24th
All contestants are expected be at the theatre an hour-and-a-half before show times.
Main Show Finals: 6:00pm
- Absolutely no alcohol backstage.
- Backstage access strictly for contestants and WBFF crew. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this show, please contact us using the form below.