The WBFF UK returns to on November 4th. Pro and amateur fitness models from around the world will show us what they got in another spectacular night of fitness and fashion. Do you have what it takes to be Europe’s next WBFF Pro or Europe’s WBFF Pro Champion? Register now to compete with the best for the coveted WBFF Pro Title and be part of the most glamorous show in the industry. Fitness fans, come see the excitement live at the IndigO2.
Venue: IndigO2 @ The O2
IndigO2 @ The O2
London SE10 0DX
Phone: +44 20 8463 2730
Ticket Box Office
Ticket Box Office by phone:
0844 834 4824
This show is an Amateur & Pro show.
Categories & Divisions
- Pro Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Pro Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Figure Model – Register Online
- Commercial Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
- Pro Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Pro Male Muscle Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Muscle Model – Register Online
The WBFF invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate in our events. We welcome all men and women of any level or ethnicity to compete with us.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Contestants can compete in any event from any city or country in any scheduled WBFF event around the World. Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at email@example.com.
- Signed application registration and release forms.
- There is no performing talent competition and no experience is necessary.
- Contestants are expected to book our official beauty services including tanning, hair, and makeup services.
Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for this show, you may do so using any one of the following ways:
- Register Online: register.wbffshows.com
- Register By Email: email@example.com
- Register By Telephone: 1-877-987-WBFF
Printable Contestant Forms
Minimize your waiting time at registration day by printing and filling out these forms and bringing them with you when you sign in.
Bio Form - This is for the MC to read while you are on stage. Make it interesting, but keep it classy!
Official Beauty Services
It is mandatory that all participants use the WBFF Beauty Services, no exceptions, for hair, makeup, and tanning. This is also to ensure the highest integrity of the brand quality for all WBFF events.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your hair, makeup, and tanning appointment.
Official Photography Services
Official WBFF Photographer Toby Harrison
+44 7720 547250
Official WBFF Themewear
Designed by Official WBFF Designer Alex Davey
Email email@example.com and arrange to have your themewear designed.
Registration & Sign-in Day
Contestant sign-in and registration will take place on Friday November 3rd at 4:30pm until 7:00pm located within the Marriott West India Quay.
The dress code is strictly semi-formal. No sweats, no tank-tops, no flip-flops: dress to impress.
All contestants are expected to attend registration where they will:
- Pick up their badge number
- Receive a show information package
- Submit a signed waiver form
- Fill out and hand in their bio form – download form
Shortly after registrations have been completed, there will be a mandatory contestant meeting where The WBFF will:
- State what is expected of all contestants on show day
- Go over the rules, regulations, and code of conduct
- Make sure that you know how to get to the theatre/backstage
- Give a run-down of the show script
- Answer any questions you may have
All contestants are expected be at the theatre an hour-and-a-half before show times.
Main Show Finals: 4:30pm
- Absolutely no alcohol backstage.
- Backstage access strictly for contestants and WBFF crew. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this show, please contact us using the form below.