Come and be mesmerized and inspired by some of the most beautiful male and female models from around the world.
The LA Fitness Fashion and Beauty Spectacular is a one of a kind show that will leave you on the edge of your seat.
Venue: The Terrace Theater
The Terrace Theater
300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Phone: +1 562-436-3636
Tickets available through ticketmaster or at the Terrace Theatre Box office on show day!!
This show is an Amateur & Pro show.
Categories & Divisions
- Pro Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Pro Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Figure Model – Register Online
- Commercial Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
- Pro Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Pro Male Muscle Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Muscle Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
The WBFF invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate in our events. We welcome all men and women of any level or ethnicity to compete with us.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Contestants can compete in any event from any city or country in any scheduled WBFF event around the World. Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at email@example.com.
- Signed application registration and release forms.
- There is no performing talent competition and no experience is necessary.
- Contestants are expected to book our official beauty services including tanning, hair, and makeup services.
Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for this show, you may do so using any one of the following ways:
- Register Online: register.wbffshows.com
- Register By Email: email@example.com
- Register By Telephone: 1-877-987-WBFF
Printable Contestant Forms
Minimize your waiting time at registration day by printing and filling out these forms and bringing them with you when you sign in.
Bio Form - This is for the MC to read while you are on stage. Make it interesting, but keep it classy!
Official Beauty Services
The WBFF Official Professional Beauty Team has an extensive background in the beauty, pageant, fashion, and television industries. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your hair, makeup, and tanning appointment.
It is mandatory that all participants use the WBFF Beauty Services, no exceptions, for hair, makeup, and tanning. This is also to ensure the highest integrity of the brand quality for all WBFF events.
Official Photography Services
WBFF Exclusive Event Photography: WBFF LA PRO AM
All stage photos will be done by exclusive stage photographer Toby Harrison
Competitors also have the to pre-order their photos from Toby Harriosn website. Email him directly today. See all info below.
Dan Galic is the Official Backstage photographer for the LA PRO/AM Show.
Book your Backstage Photo Shoot and Creative Photo Shoot for Fit and Firm Magazine Submissions.
Inquire at dangalic.com
Official WBFF Themewear
Email email@example.com and arrange to have your themewear, costume, bikini, or dress designed.
Registration & Sign-in Day
Friday April 6th
Contestant sign-in and registration will take place within The Host Hotel on Friday April 6th between the hours of 4:30pm until 7:00pm. The contestants Meeting will begin at 7:00pm inside the Westin Long Beach Ballroom
The dress code is strictly semi-formal. No sweats, no tank-tops, no flip-flops: dress to impress.
All contestants are expected to attend registration where they will:
- Pick up their badge number
- Receive a show information package
- Submit a signed waiver form
- Fill out and hand in their bio form – download form
Shortly after registrations have been completed, there will be a mandatory contestant meeting where The WBFF will:
- State what is expected of all contestants on show day
- Go over the rules, regulations, and code of conduct
- Make sure that you know how to get to the theatre/backstage
- Give a run-down of the show script
- Answer any questions you may have
Saturday April 7th
All contestants are expected be at the theatre an hour-and-a-half before show times.
Main Show Finals: 5:00pm
- Absolutely no alcohol backstage.
- Backstage access strictly for contestants and WBFF crew. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this show, please contact us using the form below.