This event takes place June 8 San Francisco at the beautiful Fort Mason Center
2 Marina Blvd Building C Room 260 ,94123
All contestants will receive info related to this event.
Tickets will be on sale through the Fort Mason Center box office late spring 2019
Hotel Info and Meeting Registration info:
email us at [email protected]
Venue: Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture
Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture
Address: Landmark Building C, 2 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
Phone: +1 415-345-7500
Ticket info coming soon.
This show is an Amateur Only show.
Categories & Divisions
The WBFF invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate in our events. We welcome all men and women of any level or ethnicity to compete with us.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Contestants can compete in any event from any city or country in any scheduled WBFF event around the World. Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at [email protected].
- Signed application registration and release forms.
- There is no performing talent competition and no experience is necessary.
- Contestants are expected to book our official beauty services including tanning, hair, and makeup services.
Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at [email protected].
To register for this show, you may do so using any one of the following ways:
- Register Online: register.wbffshows.com
- Register By Email: [email protected]
- Register By Telephone: 1-877-987-WBFF
Printable Contestant Forms
Minimize your waiting time at registration day by printing and filling out these forms and bringing them with you when you sign in.
Bio Form - This is for the MC to read while you are on stage. Make it interesting, but keep it classy!
Official Beauty Services
The WBFF Official Professional Beauty Team has an extensive background in the beauty, pageant, fashion, and television industries. Please email [email protected] to book your hair, makeup, and tanning appointment.
It is mandatory that all participants use the WBFF Beauty Services, no exceptions, for hair, makeup, and tanning. This is also to ensure the highest integrity of the brand quality for all WBFF events.
Official Photography Services
Please email [email protected] for more information about the Photography Services.
Official WBFF Themewear
Email [email protected] and arrange to have your themewear, costume, bikini, or dress designed.
Registration & Sign-in Day
Friday June 7th
Contestant sign-in and registration will take place within The Host Hotel info to be posted soon
The dress code is strictly semi-formal. No sweats, no tank-tops, no flip-flops: dress to impress.
All contestants are expected to attend registration where they will:
- Pick up their badge number
- Receive a show information package
- Submit a signed waiver form
- Fill out and hand in their bio form – download form
Shortly after registrations have been completed, there will be a mandatory contestant meeting where The WBFF will:
- State what is expected of all contestants on show day
- Go over the rules, regulations, and code of conduct
- Make sure that you know how to get to the theatre/backstage
- Give a run-down of the show script
- Answer any questions you may have
Saturday June 8th
All contestants are expected be at the theatre an hour-and-a-half before show times.
Main Show Finals: 5:00pm
- Absolutely no alcohol backstage.
- Backstage access strictly for contestants and WBFF crew. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this show, please contact us using the form below.