This event takes place Saturday Oct 13 2018 at the infamous Broad Stage in Santa Monica California
1310 11th Street
California , 90401
Venue: Broad Theatre Santa Monica
Broad Theatre Santa Monica
Tickets Available now for Oct 13 2018 show
6 pm show time
Tickets will also be sold at the box office on the day of the show at the Broad Stage Theatre
This show is an Amateur Only show.
Categories & Divisions
- Amateur Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Figure Model – Register Online
- Commercial Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
- Amateur Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Muscle Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
The WBFF invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate in our events. We welcome all men and women of any level or ethnicity to compete with us.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Contestants can compete in any event from any city or country in any scheduled WBFF event around the World. Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Signed application registration and release forms.
- There is no performing talent competition and no experience is necessary.
- Contestants are expected to book our official beauty services including tanning, hair, and makeup services.
Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at email@example.com.
To register for this show, you may do so using any one of the following ways:
- Register Online: register.wbffshows.com
- Register By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register By Telephone: 1-877-987-WBFF
Printable Contestant Forms
Minimize your waiting time at registration day by printing and filling out these forms and bringing them with you when you sign in.
Bio Form - This is for the MC to read while you are on stage. Make it interesting, but keep it classy!
Official Beauty Services
The WBFF Official Professional Beauty Team has an extensive background in the beauty, pageant, fashion, and television industries. Please email email@example.com to book your hair, makeup, and tanning appointment.
It is mandatory that all participants use the WBFF Beauty Services, no exceptions, for hair, makeup, and tanning. This is also to ensure the highest integrity of the brand quality for all WBFF events.
Official Photography Services
WBFF Stage Photography Info
Dan Galic will be providing the Official Stage Photography for this show. Don’t miss the opportunity to capture the memories of your exciting time on stage. You can book your stage photography package at registration or contact Dan through dangalic.com.
If you are interested in a creative photo shoot while you are in top condition you may also book a private photo shoot with Dan. Photo shoot times are available for booking on Sunday following the event. Photos will be submitted to the WBFF for potential use in Fit and Firm Magazine, Banners, etc. Contact Dan for more information.
Official WBFF Themewear
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to have your themewear, costume, bikini, or dress designed.
Registration & Sign-in Day
Friday Oct 12 2018
Contestant sign-in and registration will take place on Friday October 12th at 5pm until 7:00pm located within the Host hotel, please email us email@example.com for host hotel information and location .
Courtyard Marriot Santa Monica inside the convention space. All tanning will also take place here on the 12th of October.
For more info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The dress code is strictly semi-formal. No sweats, no tank-tops, no flip-flops: dress to impress.
All contestants are expected to attend registration where they will:
- Pick up their badge number
- Receive a show information package
- Submit a signed waiver form
- Fill out and hand in their bio form – download form
Shortly after registrations have been completed, there will be a mandatory contestant meeting where The WBFF will:
- State what is expected of all contestants on show day
- Go over the rules, regulations, and code of conduct
- Make sure that you know how to get to the theatre/backstage
- Give a run-down of the show script
- Answer any questions you may have
Saturday October 13, 2018
All contestants are expected be at the theatre an hour-and-a-half before show times.
Main Show Finals: 6 pm
- Absolutely no alcohol backstage.
- Backstage access strictly for contestants and WBFF crew. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this show, please contact us using the form below.