Venue: Info Coming Soon.
Info Coming Soon.
Info coming soon.
Tickets available soon.
This show is an Worlds show.
Categories & Divisions
- Pro Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Pro Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Pro Figure Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Figure Model – Register Online
- Commercial Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
- Pro Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Pro Male Muscle Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Muscle Model – Register Online
The WBFF invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate in our events. We welcome all men and women of any level or ethnicity to compete with us.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Contestants can compete in any event from any city or country in any scheduled WBFF event around the World. Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Signed application registration and release forms.
- There is no performing talent competition and no experience is necessary.
- Contestants are expected to book our official beauty services including tanning, hair, and makeup services.
Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at email@example.com.
To register for this show, you may do so using any one of the following ways:
- Register Online: register.wbffshows.com
- Register By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register By Telephone: 1-877-987-WBFF
Printable Contestant Forms
Minimize your waiting time at registration day by printing and filling out these forms and bringing them with you when you sign in.
Bio Form - This is for the MC to read while you are on stage. Make it interesting, but keep it classy!
Official Beauty Services
It is mandatory that all participants use the WBFF Beauty Services, no exceptions, for hair, makeup, and tanning. This is also to ensure the highest integrity of the brand quality for all WBFF events.
The WBFF official beauty team has an extensive background in the beauty, pageants, fashion, and television industry.
Official Photography Services
All official Photographers for this event must contact the WBFF direct email@example.com
Dennis Cruz // MYD Photographics
Toby Harrison Photography
WBFF Backstage Stage Photography Info
Dan Galic will be providing the Official backstage Stage Photography for this show. Don’t miss the opportunity to capture the memories of your exciting experience at the Worlds 10th Anniversary event. Photos are also your best form of feedback. You can book your stage photography package at registration or contact Dan through dangalic.com.
If you are interested in a creative photo shoot while you are in top condition, Dan is booking photo shoots for Fit and Firm Magazine Submissions and personal portfolio. Photos may also be used for banners, etc. Contact Dan Galic for more info.
Official WBFF Themewear
Designed by Official WBFF Designer Alex Davey
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to have your themewear designed.
Registration & Sign-in Day
Wednesday August 22rd
The dress code is strictly semi-formal. No sweats, no tank-tops, no flip-flops: dress to impress.
All contestants are expected to attend registration where they will:
- Pick up their badge number
- Receive a show information package
- Submit a signed waiver form
- Fill out and hand in their bio form – download form
Shortly after registrations have been completed, there will be a mandatory contestant meeting where The WBFF will:
- State what is expected of all contestants on show day
- Go over the rules, regulations, and code of conduct
- Make sure that you know how to get to the theatre/backstage
- Give a run-down of the show script
- Answer any questions you may have
Friday August 24th & Saturday August 25th
All contestants are expected be at the theatre an hour-and-a-half before show times.
TBA Friday Evening on August 26th
Pro Pre-Show: TBA Saturday Morning on August 27th
Grand Finals: TBA Saturday Evening on August 27th
- Absolutely no alcohol backstage.
- Backstage access strictly for contestants and WBFF crew. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this show, please contact us using the form below.