Visa Applications for WBFF Competitors and Letters of Invitation
Your VISA application can be done through our WBFF registration process
Some contestants who are travelling to compete in WBFF events from abroad may require a VISA from their country in order to travel to various locations. If you require a letter of invitation to aquire a VISA please go through your embassy first to see what is required for you to travel to a particular country. There is an administrative fee assocated with all official visa letters please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all info related, with your request along with the proper spelling of your full legal name, the competition you plan on competing in and estimated travel date, along with your full mailing address and telephone number. Once details are reviewed and completed a letter can be emailed out to your address. Please note letters will be created only for purposes of competing with the WBFF. All letter applications will be reviewed.
***It is important that you start preparing these documents early as it does take time to obtain a VISA.
apply for your visa at least 90 days prior to your departure. The information below provides important links and details that should make the entire process easier for you.
REQUESTING A LETTER OF INVITATION FROM WBFF: Please email this info as well to email@example.com
- Complete your online or print registration form
- Include your email address , mailing address and phone number
- Include your date of birth and your passport number
- Your letter of invitation will be emailed to you as a PDF format. Print the letter and submit it along with your visa application to the Embassy/Consulate.
- Complete one request for each person requiring a Letter of Invitation
- Only requests submitted via the online registration form will be processed. Obtaining a Letter of Invitation will not guarantee that you will be approved for a visa. The letter is merely supplementary information that explains a visa applicant”s intended purpose to travel. Visa officers look at the totality of an applicant”s personal situation in determining visa eligibility.
SCHEDULING VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENTS
Specific wait times vary for visa interview appointments for each Embassy/Consulate. Wait times depend on location and time of year, but you can find out specific procedures and estimated wait times by checking your Embassy / Consulate”s website. Many visa interviews last only 3-5 minutes. It is very important that you have all the necessary documentation with you to ensure a successful interview.
TIPS TO MAKE YOUR VISA INTERVIEW SUCCESFUL:
- Provide a summary of employment history, experience and competitive athletic and/or modeling experience and all awards associated to substantiate your position in the sports fitness, and/or modeling in your country.
- Take a copy of your registration confirmation, hotel reservation and flight itinerary.