New York City, get ready, because The WBFF is headed your way July 27 2019 ! Touted as a world-renowned hub for fashion and one of the leading cities for fitness in America, NYC is the perfect match for The WBFF fitness and fashion hybrid brand. We have no doubt that WBFF NYC will be one of the biggest and best shows of the year!
Sign up to step up on a stage that New York has never seen and be a part of the fitness fashion movement. If you’re either a fan of fitness or fashion or both, this is not a show you would want to miss out on. Registration is now open. register.wbffshows.com
Address: 2537 Broadway, New York, NY 10025, United States
Phone: +1 212-864-5400
Tickets are on sale Now
They will also be sold at the box office doors on show day at the Theatre Symphony Space opening at 4:30 pm that day
This show is an Amateur Only show.
Categories & Divisions
- Amateur Diva Bikini Model – Register Online
- Amateur Diva Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Figure Model – Register Online
- Commercial Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
- Amateur Male Fitness Model – Register Online
- Amateur Male Muscle Model – Register Online
- Transformation Division – Register Online
The WBFF invites anyone meeting the eligibility requirements to participate in our events.We welcome all men and women of any level or ethnicity to compete with us.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Contestants can compete in any event from any city or country in any scheduled WBFF event around the World. Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at [email protected].
- Signed application registration and release forms.
- There is no performing talent competition and no experience is necessary.
- Contestants are expected to book our official beauty services including tanning, hair, and makeup services.
Some individuals from outside of North America may require an official VISA invitation letter for immigration purposes. If you require an invitation letter please apply through this form or email us at [email protected].
To register for this show, you may do so using any one of the following ways:
- Register Online: register.wbffshows.com
- Register By Email: [email protected]
- Register By Telephone: 1-877-987-WBFF
Printable Contestant Forms
Minimize your waiting time at registration day by printing and filling out these forms and bringing them with you when you sign in.
Bio Form - This is for the MC to read while you are on stage. Make it interesting, but keep it classy!
Official Beauty Services
The WBFF Official Professional Beauty Team has an extensive background in the beauty, pageant, fashion, and television industries. Please email [email protected] to book your hair, makeup, and tanning appointment.
It is mandatory that all participants use the WBFF Beauty Services, no exceptions, for hair, makeup, and tanning. This is also to ensure the highest integrity of the brand quality for all WBFF events.
Official Photography Services
WBFF Stage Photography Info
Dan Galic will be providing the Official Stage Photography for this show. Don’t miss the opportunity to capture the memories of your exciting experience on stage. Stage photos are also your best form of feedback. You can book your stage photography package at registration or contact Dan through dangalic.com.
If you are interested in a creative photo shoot while you are in top condition, Dan is booking photo shoots for Fit and Firm Magazine Submissions and personal portfolio. Photos may also be used for banners, etc. Contact Dan Galic for more info.
Official WBFF Themewear
Email [email protected] and arrange to have your themewear, costume, bikini, or dress designed.
Registration & Sign-in Day
Friday July 26th
Contestant sign-in and registration will take place on Friday July 26 before the event at 4:30pm until 7:00pm located within the Host Hotel. ST REGIS HOTEL NYC
Book now to receive a special discount rate:
- The St. Regis New York for 450 USD per night
[email protected] for more info or info on how to book today!
The dress code is strictly semi-formal. No sweats, no tank-tops, no flip-flops: dress to impress.
All contestants are expected to attend registration where they will:
- Pick up their badge number
- Receive a show information package
- Submit a signed waiver form
- Fill out and hand in their bio form – download form
Shortly after registrations have been completed, there will be a mandatory contestant meeting where The WBFF will:
- State what is expected of all contestants on show day
- Go over the rules, regulations, and code of conduct
- Make sure that you know how to get to the theatre/backstage
- Give a run-down of the show script
- Answer any questions you may have
Saturday July 27th
All contestants are expected be at the theatre an hour-and-a-half before show times.
Pre Show: N/A
Main Show Finals: 5:00pm
- Absolutely no alcohol backstage.
- Backstage access strictly for contestants and WBFF crew. No exceptions.
If you have any questions about this show, please contact us using the form below.